VIEWPOINT Provides Diverse, Independent Perspectives on the Major Issues Shaping Healthcare
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Today, TripleTree announced the distribution of the first edition of VIEWPOINT, the firm’s new research publication that provides independent perspectives and opinions on the major issues shaping healthcare.
“The VIEWPOINT series will complement our standard industry reports by tapping a unique collection of diverse voices from the ‘front lines’ where the true disruption and innovation is occurring in healthcare,” said Chris Hoffmann, Senior Director of Research at TripleTree.
The Health Executive Roundtable (HER) was founded in 2011 to expand the firm’s unique brand of research-driven strategic advisory services that are focused on mergers and acquisitions, financial restructuring, and principal investing. Members of the Roundtable were hand-picked for the purpose of capturing an array of executive and operational perspectives from both inside and outside the healthcare industry.
This inaugural edition, focused on opportunities for breakthroughs arising from growth and consolidation in the healthcare industry, features articles from the following members of the TripleTree Health Executive Roundtable:
- Employers Seeking Engagement: Opportunity for Innovation authored by Carolyn Pare, Chief Executive Officer at Buyers Health Care Action Group (BHCAG)
- Gaming: What Happens in Vegas… May Improve Health authored by Archelle Georgiou MD, Chair of the Health Executive Roundtable at TripleTree
- New Competitive Playing Fields: Consumer Experts are Becoming Healthcare Experts authored by Brigid Bonner, Vice President of Digital Marketing at Schwan’s
- All Innovation is Not Good Innovation – Make It Meaningful authored by Albert Prast, Chief Technology Officer at Optum Exchange Solutions (formerly Connextions)
- Electronic Health Records as a Powerful Enabler of Change authored by David Cochran MD, Chief Executive Officer of Vermont Information Technology Leaders
- Designing Electronic Health Records for Health authored by Joe Zebrowitz MD, Co-Founder of Executive Health Resources (EHR)
- Healthcare Regulation: Helping Policymakers Catch-Up authored by Susan Alpert MD, pediatrician, microbiologist and regulatory expert
- Integrating Personalized Medicine into Health and Healthcare authored by Shawn Green PhD, drug discovery research and product development expert
- Shrink-Wrapped Systems are Out; Health Information Technology Ecosystems are In authored by Don Jones, Vice President of Global Strategy and Market Development at Qualcomm
- Consolidation and Aggregation: A View on Assessing Long-Term Value authored by Ralph Bernstein, Senior Vice President of Emerging Strategies and Innovation at U.S. Bank
“This new publication represents TripleTree’s effort to collaboratively engage decision-makers across a range of healthcare sectors to help bring clarity to the increasingly complex healthcare industry,” said Archelle Georgiou MD, Chair of the TripleTree Health Executive Roundtable.
A Webinar, hosted by Dr. Georgiou, has been scheduled on February 29, 2012, at 12:00 PM CST. This interactive presentation will cover the prevailing themes and insights of this first edition of VIEWPOINT, followed by a question and answer session. Webinar attendance can be reserved at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/771534410. Space is limited. After registering, guests will receive a confirmation email with instructions to join the online event.
TripleTree is an independent, research-driven investment banking firm focused on mergers and acquisitions, financial restructuring, and principal investing services. Since 1997, the firm has represented innovative, high-growth companies in the healthcare and technology industry.
KEYWORDS: United States North America Minnesota
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Telecommunications Other Technology Practice Management Health Hospitals Pharmaceutical Professional Services Accounting Banking Consulting Finance Insurance Communications Publishing Managed Care