This week on "Podnosis," you'll hear from Dennis Wall, founder of Cognoa. He sat down with Fierce's Anastassia Gliadkovskaya to discuss the importance of diagnosis of neurodevelopmental disabilities in children and how tech can help get there.
Also under discussion is the volatile insurtech space, populated by a group of tech-enabled insurance companies that aimed for disruption but struggled financially. John Kao, CEO and founder of Alignment Health, talks to Fierce's Frank Diamond about how insurtechs can be profitable.
To learn more about topics in this episode:
- Why Alignment Healthcare's CEO is not concerned about banking crisis
- More than just health insurance: Medicare Advantage startup aims to boost care coordination
- Clinicians are taking on the onus of bridging the digital divide, survey finds
- There's a new reimbursement pathway for VR therapy. The health tech company behind it just raised $10M
- Fierce Medtech's 2021 Fierce 15
"Podnosis" is produced by senior multimedia producer Teresa Carey. The stories are by all our “Fierce” journalists. Like and subscribe wherever you listen to your podcasts.