This week on "Podnosis," we talk with Daniel Vukelich, the president at the Association of Medical Device Reprocessors, about how reprocessing can reduce waste. We also talk with Dr. Amol Navathe, Co-Director of the Healthcare Transformation Institute about the role of choice architecture in value-based care.
To learn more about topics in this episode:
- Nominations for Fierce Healthcare's 2023 Most Influential Minority Executives in Healthcare
- BCBS of Massachusetts announces first-in-state value-based contracts with incentives tied to equity
- New alliance seeks to save value-based care bonus set to expire in 2023
- CMMI: Expect more value-based care payment models to require health equity plans
- AstraZeneca sows $400M investment in push to plant 200M trees by 2030
"Podnosis" is produced by senior multimedia producer Teresa Carey. The stories are by all our “Fierce” journalists. Like and subscribe wherever you listen to your podcasts.