This week on "Podnosis," you'll hear Josh Trautwein, founder of About Fresh. He sat down with Fierce's Annie Burky to discuss About Fresh’s partnership with the Veterans Health Administration, the history of food is medicine and where the movement has room to grow.
Also under discussion is our special report comparing the top-paid health system execs with payer execs.
To learn more about topics in this episode:
- CVS' Karen Lynch was the highest paid payer CEO last year. Here's what her competitors earned
- Veterans Health Administration teams with About Fresh to scale up 'food is medicine' demonstration project
- Open access or referral only: Health systems take different approaches to food pantry programs
- As SNAP benefits wane, food-as-medicine companies carve out a niche in healthcare
- HLTH22: Instacart Health partners with ChenMed, Helper Bees, Levels Health to address the root causes of food insecurity
"Podnosis" is produced by senior multimedia producer Teresa Carey. The stories are by all our “Fierce” journalists. Like and subscribe wherever you listen to your podcasts.