HumanaOne Dental Loyalty PlusSM rewards members for investing in their well-being
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Humana (NYSE: HUM) has created a new dental plan available to individuals – the HumanaOne Dental Loyalty PlusSM Plan – a product designed for people seeking coverage for preventive care and other services with the flexibility to choose the dentist they prefer.
Ideal for individuals without dental coverage – including retirees, the self-employed or people who do not have dental coverage through their employer – the plan offers individuals increased coverage in the second and third years they are enrolled in the dental plan, up to maximum amounts.
“Maintaining good oral health is integral to a person’s overall health and well-being,” said Steve DeRaleau, Chief Operating Officer of Individual Products for Humana. “Offering a dental plan that rewards members for investing in their personal well-being just makes sense.”
Specifically, the HumanaOne Dental Loyalty Plus Plan offers members:
- No copayments and 100 percent coverage for most preventive services
- Increasing coverage over three years for basic services like fillings, extractions and x-rays, up to 70 percent
- Increasing coverage over three years for major services like root canals, dentures and crowns, up to 50 percent
- One-time deductible for the duration of the plan
- No waiting periods
For more information on the HumanaOne Dental product portfolio, please visit: www.humanaonedental.com or contact your local Humana agent.
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
More information regarding Humana is available to investors via the Investor Relations page of the company’s web site at www.humana.com, including copies of:
- Annual reports to stockholders
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings
- Most recent investor conference presentations
- Quarterly earnings news releases
- Replays of most recent earnings release conference calls
- Calendar of events (including upcoming earnings conference call dates and times, as well as planned interaction with research analysts and institutional investors)
- Corporate Governance information
Humana Corporate Communications
Mitch Lubitz, 813-287-6180
KEYWORDS: United States North America Kentucky
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Dental Professional Services Insurance