CENTENNIAL, Colo., Nov. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Benefits Selling, a Summit Business Media publication, announced the winners and runner-ups of the 2011 Readers' Choice Awards. This is the seventh year that Benefits Selling has turned to its readers to name their preferred business partners in the employee benefits industry. Readers were asked to vote for their favorite products and carriers in eight different categories.
"The response for our seventh annual Readers' Choice Awards blew last year's record out of the water. Our readers have spoken loud and clear, both in terms of the importance of this program to the industry and how strongly they feel about the companies that earn their votes," said Denis Storey, editor of Benefits Selling. "While there are other similar programs out there, our readers – and winners – feel strongly about the standard bearer of broker recognition in this business."
The following companies were chosen as winners of the 2011 Benefits Selling Readers' Choice Awards:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield: Best Group Health Coverage
- Colonial Life: Best Consumer-Driven Health Care Products, Best Company at Developing New Products and Client Solution Strategies, Best Service Provider from an Enrollment Company, Best Broker Relationships, Best Company at Embracing New Technologies
- VSP: Best Vision Coverage
- Delta Dental: Best Dental Coverage
The following companies received honorable mention in the 2011 Benefits Selling Readers' Choice Awards:
- United Healthcare: Best Group Health Coverage
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield: Best Consumer-Driven Health Care Products
- Aflac: Best Vision Coverage, Best Service Provider from an Enrollment Company, Best Broker Relationships
- MetLife: Best Dental Coverage
- Ameriflex: Best Company at Developing New Products and Client Solution Strategies, Best Company at Embracing New Technologies
To learn more about this year's winners or to read the entire 2011 Readers' Choice Awards online, go to: www.benefitspro.com/ReadersChoiceAwards.
ABOUT BENEFITS SELLING MAGAZINE
Benefits Selling is the authority for brokers and agents selling group and voluntary employee benefit products. As the industry leader, the editorial mission of Benefits Selling is to cut through the fluff and provide brokers with the best sales strategies, reveal upcoming trends and analyze the latest research in order to be the most successful, customer-based brokers in the business. Our goal is to provide the most practical sales-focused information for benefits brokers and agents to help them act as an invaluable resource for their clients. We strive to be the leading resource in the benefits market by delivering exclusive real world sales tactics, news and information through our magazine & Website and by bringing brokers together with other market players on BenefitsPro.com and at Benefits Selling Expo.
ABOUT SUMMIT BUSINESS MEDIA
Summit Business Media is the leading B2B media and information company serving the insurance, financial, legal and investment advisory markets. Summit strives to be "The Next Generation of Business Information" for executives and practitioners by providing breaking news and analysis, in-depth practice management strategies, business-building techniques and actionable data. Summit services the information needs of its customers through numerous channels, including digital, print, and live events. For more information, please visit www.summitbusinessmedia.com.
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
SOURCE Summit Business Media