DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c58489/hitech_act_overv) has announced the addition of GlobalData 's new report "HITECH Act - Overview of the Reform Objectives and its Current Status" to their offering.
This report provides key information and analysis on the ongoing US Health IT for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act of 2009. The report provides information on the objectives and federal incentives associated with the HITECH Act and the status of current implementation. The report also analyses the impact of the HITECH Act on the trends in the healthcare IT market and provides key insights on constraints to the progress of the Act reforms.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- The HITECH Act objectives and federal stimulus involved with it for hospitals and independent physicians.
- An Assessment of the Meaningful Use Stage 1 Objectives and its current status of implementation.
- Key Impact of the Stage 1 Meaningful Use Directives on market and technological trends in the healthcare IT industry.
- Impact analysis of external factors such as changing political and socio-economic scenario on the ongoing US healthcare IT reform.
- Insights on rapid market consolidation and infiltration of key IT technologies in the US healthcare IT market.
- Key Deterrents to the progress of the HITECH Act reforms.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the opportunities and unmet needs in the US healthcare IT market.
- Understand and invest in key enhancements to technology to meet potential client needs in healthcare IT.
- Design and develop your marketing and sales strategies
- Develop market expansion strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying key areas of growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1.2 The US HITECH Act of 2009
1.2.1 Overview of Stage 1 Meaningful Use (MU) Directives
1.2.2 Stimulus Funding: Financial Perspectives and Timelines
1.2.3 Status Update on the Stage 1 Meaningful Use Objectives
1.3 Impact and Analysis of Stage 1 Meaningful Use Directives of the HITECH Act
1.3.1 Vendor Consolidation and Strategies
1.3.2 Creation of Bigger Market Space and Newer Market Potential
1.3.3 Infiltration of Key IT technologies into the Healthcare Market
1.4 Key Obstacles to the Progress of the HITECH Act
1.4.1 Privacy Infringement Scenarios
1.4.2 Upcoming Political Changes in the US
1.4.3 Effective Use and Return on Investment (ROI) Achievement
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c58489/hitech_act_overv
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Europe Ireland
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals Pharmaceutical Other Health Nursing General Health Managed Care