Jvion's RevEgis, M2Sys Technology's RightPatient and eHealth Technologies' eHealth Connect Image Exchange each earned "Best-In-Show" accolades for FierceMarkets' second annual Fierce Innovation Awards: Healthcare Edition, announced Dec. 3.
The Fierce Innovation Awards is a CIO-reviewed awards program from the publishers of FierceHealthIT, FierceHealthcare and FierceMobileHealthcare. Eight hospital CIOs served as judges, evaluating solutions based on quality of care and patient outcomes, care efficiency, financial impact, market validation, and overall fierceness and innovation.
RevEgis was named "Fiercest Cost-Saving Solution," while RightPatient was deemed "Fiercest Engagement Solution" and eHealth Connect was honored as "Fiercest New Product/Service." The winners were announced during a live webcast and are featured in FierceHealthIT's "Innovation Report."
Other award winners included:
- Clinical Information Management: Penn Medicine-University of Pennsylvania Health System: Penn Connexus
- Data Analytics: Jvion - RevEgis
- EHRs: RazorInsights - ONE Electronic Health Record ®
- Mobile Health Solutions: Imprivata - Imprivata Cortex
- Population Health Management: Wellbe - Guided CarePath
- Privacy Security: M2Sys Technology - RightPatient®
- Revenue Cycle Management: Simplee - Simplee®PAY
- Health Information Exchange: eHealth Technologies - eHealth Connect Image Exchange
"We continue to be blown away with the high level of innovation we see from our entrants," Wendy Johnson, publisher of FierceHealthIT, FierceHealthcare and FierceMobileHealthcare, said. "We are honored to showcase their innovative solutions."