Health technology startups shined this year at South by Southwest Interactive at the SXSW festival in Austin, Texas, according to VentureBeat. Here are its top picks for health tech startups featured this year:
- ThriveOn, a "web startup that is making it easier for people to get treatment for various mental health issues," which recently received a grant from the National Institutes of Health
- Cuff, a wearable device designed to look like jewelry for women
- TumorPaint, a technology to help surgeons better differentiate between cancerous and healthy tissue
- Pristine, a startup building telehealth products for Google Glass
- 23andMe, making a comeback after the FDA ordered it to halt genetic testing
Read VentureBeat's full round-up here.