Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar asking: are we ready to tackle consumer expectations?
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
1:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, Aug. 22, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Senior Industry Analyst Aarti Shetty for Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare Practice
With increasing emphasis on cutting healthcare costs while enhancing the patient experience, there is much debate on the future of healthcare in the United States. This briefing will investigate the specific needs of the market as well as evolving consumer preferences, discussing the changing technology environment that works toward fulfilling those needs. The presentation will segment the discussion based on different components of the patient cycle.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about the changing healthcare market
- Identify drivers and challenges for industry growth
- Discover innovative technologies that have the potential to change the healthcare environment
- Ask the analyst your most pressing questions during the live Q&A session
This briefing will benefit all providers of the healthcare market. It will provide insight for medical device manufacturers, hospital decision makers, insurance providers, healthcare IT developers, home care product developers, and other healthcare providers that are interested in learning about future changes in the healthcare environment.
"A slow economy, healthcare reform, increasingly aware patients, and the rising influence of IT technologies in the recent years are causing a shift in the way we conduct healthcare business today," said Frost & Sullivan Senior Industry Analyst Aarti Shetty. "These changing tides will favor those companies that truly understand what patients and their physicians need and, thereby, provide solutions that are efficient as well price-friendly."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/HC
- To attend the briefing, email [email protected] your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan