DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/861514/us_markets_for_clo) has announced the addition of the "US Markets for Clot Management Devices 2009" report to their offering.
The clot management device market will be predominantly driven by product innovations that result in more efficient treatment times, reduced complications, and better patient outcomes in the treatment of vascular thrombosis. In addition, the growing interest in the endovascular treatment of relatively underpenetrated diseases, such as deep vein thrombosis and acute ischemic stroke, will drive further procedure expansion.
Device adoption will be largely affected by the lack of long-term clinical data definitively demonstrating the beneficial effects of clot management procedures on patient outcomes when compared to alternative therapies. Furthermore, device complications and limited physician training and experience will cause device adoption to be conservative for most of the forecast period.
- Analyze clot management device usage, at the indication level, for arteriovenous, peripheral artery, venous, pulmonary embolism, coronary, and neurovascular indications.
- Understand how the lack of long-term clinical data will impede adoption of clot management technology over the forecast period.
- Assess how drug-device combination therapies, such as pharmacomechanical thrombectomy, will impact clot management procedures through 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 US CLOT MANAGEMENT DEVICE MARKET
2.0 THROMBECTOMY DEVICE MARKET
3.0 INFERIOR VENA CAVA FILTER MARKET
4.0 THROMBOLYTIC INFUSION CATHETER MARKET
5.0 NEUROVASCULAR EMBOLECTOMY DEVICE MARKET
APPENDIX A: MRG ACRONYMS AND INITIALISMS
APPENDIX B: SUPPLEMENTAL EXHIBITS
- Arrow International (a Teleflex Medical Company)
- B. Braun
- Bacchus Vascular (acquired by Covidien)
- Boston Scientific
- C. R. Bard
- Concentric Medical
- Cook Medical
- MEDRAD Interventional/Possis Medical
- Merit Medical Systems
- Rafael Medical Technologies and MEDRAD Interventional/Possis Medical
- Rex Medical/Angiotech
- Vascular Solutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/861514/us_markets_for_clo
Source: Millennium Research Group
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: United States North America New York
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals Medical Devices