DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bb6d00/business_trends_u) has announced the addition of the "Business Trends: Understanding Your Healthcare Technology Customer" report to their offering.
While few hospitals are significantly ramping up IT budgets, few are cutting back on investment. EHRs continue to be the main investment priority but hospitals also recognize the need for digital imaging solutions.
Features and benefits of this report:
- Effectively map IT solutions to address healthcare business pain points.
- Gain first-hand insight on spending priorities and IT budget outlooks.
- Target healthcare customers more effectively.
EHRs are still the number-one investment priority and represent the largest part of IT budget expenditure. The planned adoption of EHRs is strongest in the US, Canada, and the UK where governments are pushing EHR adoption initiatives particularly heavily.
Your key questions answered
- This report examines the top business challenges, IT budget outlook, and spending priorities among hospitals in seven countries.
- Over the last year, hospitals have become more familiar with telehealth and the assessment of telehealth applications has become more differentiated.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bb6d00/business_trends_u
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Europe Ireland
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals General Health