DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cae001/osteoporosis_globa) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Osteoporosis Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011" to their offering.
Osteoporosis Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011 provides data on the Osteoporosis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Osteoporosis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Osteoporosis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Key Topics Covered:
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- Report Guidance
- Clinical Trials by Region
- Clinical Trials by Country
- Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Asia-Pacific
- Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Europe
- Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in North America
- Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Middle East and Africa
- Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Central and South America
- Clinical Trials by BRIC Nations
- Clinical Trials by Phase
- In Progress Trials by Phase
- Clinical Trials by Trial Status
- Unaccomplished Trials of Osteoporosis
- Subjects Recruited Over a Period of Time
- Prominent Sponsors
- Top Companies Participating in Osteoporosis Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- and much more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cae001/osteoporosis_globa
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Europe Ireland
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Fitness & Nutrition Hospitals Pharmaceutical Other Health Nursing General Health Managed Care Physical Therapy