DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/370253/journal_of_managem) has announced the addition of the "Journal of Management & Marketing in Healthcare" subscription to their offering.
4 issues per year. Journal of Healthcare Management & Marketing serves all those directly involved in, or concerned with, the organisation, delivery, marketing and management of healthcare services, at a strategic and operational level. It provides a peer-reviewed forum for the publication of briefings, discussion, applied research, case studies, expert comment and analysis on the key issues affecting the management and marketing of this sector.
Healthcare providers exist in a turbulent political and social environment with increasing demands being placed on them to pursue equality, quality, responsiveness, efficiency and affordability. Effective management and marketing of this sector is becoming an increasingly important area for the industry to address. As such, the Journal's scope addresses issues of concern to healthcare service providers - whether in the statutory, voluntary or commercial sectors - and seeks to cover the management and marketing of the full range of healthcare services.
The Journal's content addresses the diverse range of disciplines that healthcare services management and marketing draws upon, including: new and emerging policy and the implications for management; cost-effective and efficient delivery of services; strategic partnerships in the commissioning of services; business development; funding and finance; insurance; assessment and performance measurement; the role the state plays in promoting healthy living; patient information systems and electronic medical records; regulation and compliance; staff recruitment, retention and training; staff supervision, appraisal and monitoring; marketing; public, community and media relations.
Key Topics Covered:
- Sample Table of Contents - Volume 3, Number 1, April 2010
- Opinion papers
- Health and social assistance during economic and financial crisis
- Communication An important management task in the hospital market
- Being patient: Communication and its impact on innovation through the eyes of a patient (and former healthcare senior manager)
- Managing professionals: The otherness of hospitals
- Aligning the stars and shrinking the gap between health services decision making and research in Canada
- Patient flows as a key driver of university hospital modernisation: Lessons for other transitional countries from the Serbian case
- Diffusion of potential health-related e-services: An analysis of Swiss health customer perspectives
- Involving patients and providers to develop an Irish patient education tool on medication safety
- and more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/370253/journal_of_managem
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Europe Ireland
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals