DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d63bcd/hospitals_in_india) has announced the addition of the "Hospitals in India" report to their offering.
In India, healthcare is delivered through both the public sector and private sector. The public healthcare system consists of healthcare facilities run by central and state government which provide services free of cost or at a subsidized rates to low income groups in rural and urban areas.
India has leveraged its economic reform process initiated in 1991 to become one of the largest and fastest growing economies in the world and is anticipated to grow steadily from 2006 to 2010. The GDP and gross capital formation are expected to increase sturdily and the inflation rate is likely to reduce.
India's healthcare industry was worth $35 billion in 2008 accounting to approximately 5.1% of GDP. The industry is expected to grow by around 13% per year for the next four years. In India more than 50% of the total health expenditure comes from individuals as against a state level contribution of below 30%.
Scope of this Report:
- Market size and share information for Hospitals in India.
- Key players covered include Apollo, Max Hospitals, Fortis Hospitals and Wokhardt.
- Market forecast till 2020 has been provided for the market under study.
- Develop business strategies from the market size and growth data given.
- Understand the competitors operating in the segment both public and private.
- Understand the concept of healthcare delivery.
- Devise revenue growth strategy from the market share data.
- Devise product, sales and marketing strategies from the PEST And SWOT Analyses.
- Identify key growth demographics for new products from the region-wise market statistics.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Industry Overview- Global Context
- Industry Overview-Indian Context
- Market Segmentation
- Emergence of Corporate Hospitals in India
- The concept of Medical City
- Market Trend
- Market Share & Competition Situation
- Medical Facilities Available in India
- Key market players
- Key Drivers
- Key Challenges / Barriers
- Key Opportunities
- Key Success factors
- Market Entry Strategy
- Financial Analysis
- Financing Options
- Country Advantage
- Regulatory Advantage & legal frameworks
- Recent Activities in the Industry
- Market forecast with Macroeconomic assumptions
- Certifying Bodies
- List of graphs & tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d63bcd/hospitals_in_india
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Asia Pacific India
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals