DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b72729/hospital_supplies) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Hospital Supplies Market Outlook in Brazil to 2017 - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment, Syringes and Needles and Others" to their offering.
GlobalData's new report, Hospital Supplies Market Outlook in Brazil to 2017 - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment, Syringes and Needles and Others provides key market data on the Brazil Hospital Supplies market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within six market categories - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Operating Room Equipment, Patient Examination Devices, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment and Syringes and Needles. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Hospital Supplies market categories - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Operating Room Equipment, Patient Examination Devices, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment and Syringes and Needles.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within six market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the six market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil Hospital Supplies market.
- Key players covered include 3M Health Care, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Covidien plc, Medline Industries, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Brazil Hospital Supplies competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key Topics Covered:
- Hospital Supplies In Brazil
- Disposable Hospital Supplies In Brazil
- Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment In Brazil
- Operating Room Equipment In Brazil
- Patient Examination Devices In Brazil
- Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment In Brazil
- Syringes and Needles In Brazil
- Overview of Key Companies in Brazil Hospital Supplies Market
- Hospital Supplies Market Pipeline Products
- 3M Health Care
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Covidien plc
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Invacare Corporation
- Smiths Medical
- STERIS Corporation
- Getinge AB
- Permobil AB
- Ansell Limited
- Baxter International Inc.
- Sunrise Medical, Inc.
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- BERCHTOLD GmbH & Co. KG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b72729/hospital_supplies
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Brazil South America
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals Medical Devices Medical Supplies