DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73fc0e/future_uk_infectio) has announced the addition of the "Future UK Infectious Disease Testing Market: Growth Opportunities and Business Expansion Strategies" report to their offering.
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the UK infectious disease testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the UK laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for nearly 80 infectious disease testing performed in UK hospitals, blood banks, public health and commercial laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
The report contains 978 pages and 159 tables.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73fc0e/future_uk_infectio
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: United Kingdom Europe
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals Infectious Diseases Pharmaceutical Medical Supplies