DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/09c2c9/em_critical_care) has announced the addition of the "EM Critical Care" subscription to their offering.
EM Critical Care is your solution for treating critically ill patients in the ED With over 12 years of experience working with EM physicians, EB Medicine is now bringing you the only publication specifically tailored to help you understand and care for critically ill patients in the ED. Mailed directly to you, each issue contains a review of dozens of emergency medicine and critical care journals and brings you evidence-based recommendations for treating critically ill patients. In addition, each issue includes 3 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM (18 credits available in the first year!).
How EMCC Helps You Manage Critically Ill Patients
- Peer-Reviewed, Evidence-Based Medicine: Over 72 journals are examined for each issue to bring you the most relevant evidence-based approaches to managing critically ill patients in an emergency department setting. Further, each issue includes over 50 references that can be accessed for further research.
- Abundant Charts, Tables, And Figures Save You Time: Time is a precious commodity in the ED, especially when dealing with critically ill patients. The easy-to-use charts, tables, and figures will help save you time on reading and will allow you to quickly find the information you're looking for.
- Access To CME Credit Hours For Free ($50 value): Receive 18 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM over the coming year.
- Professionally-Accredited And Endorsed: EB Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) as well as AMA, ACEP, AAFP, AAP, and AOA. Additionally, we are endorsed by The Joanna Briggs Institute, SEMPA, and EMRA.
Your Subscription Includes:
- 6 Print Issues Mailed Directly to You
- Full Online Access to Digital Copies of the Publication
- 18 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM Credit Hours for Free
- Quick, Easy, and Convenient Online CME Testing
- Professionally-Endorsed and Accredited Research
- Free special report: Managing The Increased Challenges From Patients With Delirium
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/09c2c9/em_critical_care
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals General Health