Research and Markets: Competing in the US Infectious Disease Testing - 2013 Market Report
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager.U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
() has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
This new 1,037-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 177 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US infectious disease testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for nearly 80 infectious disease testing performed in US hospitals, blood banks, physician offices, public health and commercial laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 1,037 pages and 177 tables
A. Major Infectious Disease Tests
B. Instrumentation Review of Leading Analyzers Marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, BioMerieux, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Roche, Siemens, Tosoh, Wallac and Other Suppliers
C. Emerging Diagnostic Technologies
D. Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers
E. Patent Protection
F. Regulatory Constraints
G. Decentralized Testing Market Challenges
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Enzo Biochem
- ID Biomedical
- Life Technology
- Novartis Diagnostics
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
For more information visit