DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c84174/chronic_myelocytic) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML) Global Clinical Trial Review, Q4, 2010" to their offering.
The clinical trial report, Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML) Global Clinical Trials Review, Q4, 2010" provides data on the Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML) clinical trial scenario. This report provides in-depth information and data relating to clinical trials on Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial development throughout the world, focusing on the status of participation by the developing nations. It offers coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides information pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML)).
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Scope of the report:
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South And Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status and trial success rate
- Review of key discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
- Overview of the enrollment pattern by phase for the past decade
- Number of clinical trials segmented by key drugs
- Clinical trial overview of top 20 companies, which include Pfizer Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, and so on.
- Clinical trial overview of top 20 Universities / Institutes / Hospitals including National Cancer Institute, Cancer Research UK, Cancer Research Institute, and others
Reasons to buy:
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication as a whole
- Examine the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, success rates and others
- Obtain discontinued trial information for trials across the globe
- Understand the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Clinical trial profiles in the report:
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pfizer Inc.
- Astex Therapeutics Limited
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Celgene Corporation
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Natco Pharma Limited
- Athersys, Inc.
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Erimos Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Abbott Laboratories
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Chiron Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c84174/chronic_myelocytic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Europe Ireland
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Clinical Trials Hospitals Infectious Diseases Oncology Pharmaceutical General Health