Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4969826a/china_hospital_ind) has announced the addition of the "China Hospital Industry Development and Investment Report, 2011-2012" report to their offering.
Stimulated by market demand and stable national investments, the hospital industry in China has long maintained steady progression in recent years. Up to the end of October 2011, the number of hospitals in China grew from 19,246 in 2006 to 21,415 including 1,353 first-level hospitals, 6,507 secondary-level hospitals, 5,367 third-level hospitals and 8,188 undetermined-level hospitals. From 2005 to 2010, the industry revenue saw a substantial rise from RMB423.8 billion to RMB1.0284 trillion, with a CARG of 19.4%.
As the government has introduced a series of favorable policies that promote the reform of public hospitals, encourage and guide the inrush of social capital to enter hospital industry, numbers of non-public hospitals and profitable hospitals in China surged to 7,739 and 5,096 respectively in 2010, with CARGs of 14.6% and 11.4% during 2006-2010, towering above that of public and non-profit hospitals.
In terms of hospital classification, specialized hospital has long been a concern of social capital due to smaller funding and higher profit margin, presenting a strong momentum of development. In 2010, there were a total of 3,956 specialized hospitals around China, of which non-public specialized hospitals occupied 55.3% (merely 37.2% in 2005).
In recent years, a variety of social capital has successively tapped into Chinese hospital industry with more and more policy incentives; wherein, venture capital is more inclined to invest specialized hospital chains with higher profit.
Key Topics Covered:
- Status quo of Chinese hospital industry, including operation, supply & demand, competitive pattern, development prospects;
- Development environment of Chinese hospital industry, containing medical reform policies, status quo, direction, as well as government investment;
- Development of Chinese private hospitals, covering status quo, development environment, development direction, and specific cases of private capital integration into the hospital industry;
- Development of Chinese specialized hospitals, referring to operation, development prospects and other aspects of eye hospital, stomatological hospital, plastic surgery hospital, beauty hospital, women's hospital, children's hospital, cancer hospital;
- Development of foreign hospitals in China, comprising policy environment, operation situation, operation mode;
- Current operation, investment & acquisitions, and trend prediction of 15 major private specialized hospitals and foreign hospitals, including Aier Eye Hospital, Topchoice Medical, CMS Holdings, and Chindex United Family Hospital in China.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4969826a/china_hospital_ind
KEYWORDS: Asia Pacific China
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals