Research and Markets: Basic PCT Formalities - For Administrators and Legal Assistants (Seminar, London)
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager.U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: , </0>
has announced the addition of the conference to their offering.
The Basic PCT Formalities - For Administrators and Legal Assistants seminar will be held on the 25-26th April 2013 at the The Harrington Hall Hotel, London
TOPICS COVERED AT THIS SEMINAR:
- International Phase Chapter I
- International Phase Chapter II
- Corrections and Amendments
- Recent Developments in the PCT System
- Practical Exercises
IN THE COURSE OF THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL LEARN
- How to prepare an international application for filing under the PCT.
- How subsequently to monitor the consecutive procedural steps.
- How to observe time-limits and payment of fees under the PCT international phase.
- What is required prior to entry into the national phase in designated and elected states.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This seminar has been developed especially for administrators and other legal assistants with no or limited knowledge of the PCT.
- There will be an advanced course for those with existing knowledge of the PCT later in the year.
- Patent attorneys will be more interested in other Management Forum meetings which are better orientated towards their particular needs.
The Harrington Hall Hotel,
5-25 Harrington Gardens
London SW7 4JW
Thursday 25 April 2013
Start: 09.30 - Finish: 17.00
Friday 26 April 2013
Start: 09.00 - Finish: 16.30
Registration & Coffee
25 April 2013 09.00
Nearest Underground station: Gloucester Road.
Introduction to the PCT System
International Phase, Chapter I
- Filing of PCT applications (applicants, requirements
- for international filing date, agents, etc)
- The request form
- Formal requirements
- Time limits and fees
- International search and written opinion
- Supplementary international search (SIS)
- International publication
International Phase, Chapter II
- Filing of the demand
- International preliminary examination
Corrections and Amendments
ePCT (online management of PCT applications)
Recent developments in the PCT System
Discussion of specific questions from the participants
Christine Bonvallet is Senior Legal Officer, PCT Legal Affairs Section, PCT Legal Division of the Office of the PCT, World Intellectual Property Organisation, Geneva.
Fabienne Gateau, a French national, is Assistant PCT Officer in the PCT Legal Affairs Section, PCT Legal Division at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), in Geneva, Switzerland.
For more information visit
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.