ASHBURN, Va., Aug. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Purse Strings Network launched its brand-new, national innovative and interactive website [www.pursestringsnetwork.org]. This new national network of only women consultants and small business owners creates an intimate setting to proactively help one another achieve success in business and personal growth. Women will learn and share with one another in this ground-breaking online network.
Membership consists exclusively of women-owned consulting or business practices. Purse Strings Network works closely with its members and focuses on building partnerships with other consultants and small businesses. "Purse Strings has been an incredible business network and support system for me since launching my business a few years ago. I have a wonderful resource for referrals, lessons learned and mentoring," explains founding member, Peggy McShane, CEO and President of small business, Net New Growth.
Members get together once a month to share lessons learned, ask for assistance, offer business leads and simply help one another. Local groups, 35 women or less each, allow members to build more intimate relationships with determined, entrepreneurial women like themselves. You are welcome to attend your first meeting as a guest, since all meetings are free, and then decide if it is right for you.
The Purse Strings Network website allows women to network nationally.
The website's features and benefits include:
- Detailed Member Profiles for business promotion and connecting with others
- Resource directory with downloadable business templates
- Forum to ask questions, get answers, give advice, search for information and network
- Business opportunities to search or place requests for consulting services, partnership and employee placement
- Access to webinars and other learning opportunities on business topics of interest for the most often requested Purse Strings Network information
Purse Strings Network, founded in 2007, builds relationships and makes connections among entrepreneurial women consultants and small business owners for the purpose of sharing, mentoring and learning in order to foster business growth and enrich lives. For more information contact Kathy Minchew, founder at [email protected].
SOURCE Purse Strings Network