NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- nTelagent, Inc.’s fully integrated point-of-service solution for managing healthcare accounts receivable is now available for the iPad. Once restricted to the registration desk, all front-end patient access processes – from address validation to payment processing – can now take place anywhere in the clinic, hospital or emergency department. By freeing registrars and financial counselors from their PCs, nTelagent’s iPad application allows them to be more proactive and effective with patient communications.
“Since 2003, nTelagent has been revolutionizing how healthcare providers interact with patients at point of service. Now that nTelagent is available on the iPad, registrars and financial counselors using our platform can meet patients wherever is most convenient, from the waiting area to the patient floors,” explained Earl Winter, nTelagent CEO.
Thanks to nTelagent’s iPad capability, patient access staff can “go mobile” – equipped with all the real-time information and online scripts they need, literally in hand – to discuss important issues such as financial assistance enrollment, insurance verification, discounts, payment plans and collections, and to settle patient accounts. The nTelagent iPad app is especially ideal for emergency departments, as financial counselors can meet non-emergent patients post-treatment in the patient area to begin talking about financial responsibilities.
“The nTelagent team is excited to offer hospitals and clinics this total, mobile point-of-service solution. The patient-as-consumer model is certainly here, and providers are seeking innovative, effective ways to improve and streamline patient interactions. Our nTelagent iPad app delivers,” continued Mr. Winter.
For healthcare providers, the nTelagent iPad app:
- Empowers patient access staff to meet with patients and their families anywhere in the facility to offer express, convenient service
- Increases staff member productivity and workplace satisfaction – easy to use and carry, the iPad simplifies and speeds front-end tasks while allowing for flexibility
- Improves a facility’s financial bottom line by settling accounts on the front end, increasing upfront and overall collections and reducing bad debt and AR days
For patients, nTelagent’s mobile point-of-service application:
- Enhances overall patient (consumer) satisfaction
- Decreases waiting times – no more standing in line to speak with a registrar
- Improves the convenience factor – registrars and financial counselors can meet and greet patients where they are, in the most convenient, comfortable location possible
The nTelagent iPad app includes all functionality of the nTelagent solution, and meets or exceeds industry standards for data privacy and security.
In minutes, registrars using nTelagent validate the patient’s address, verify insurance, process medical necessity (where appropriate), determine approved charges for the patient based on service provider’s contracts, and follow online scripts for discounts, payment terms and patient collections.
- Video overview of nTelagent: http://www.ntelagent.com/Video_and_Demo.html
- Features and benefits of nTelagent’s system: http://ntelagent.com/Features.html
About nTelagent, Inc.
nTelagent’s fully integrated point-of-service solution for managing accounts receivable revolutionizes how healthcare providers interact with patients. The system enables providers to settle all accounts on the front end by guiding patient access staff through each patient encounter via real-time, customized scripts. From insurance verification to payment processing, registration is fast, simple and accurate for all patients: insured, uninsured and those qualifying for financial assistance. In addition to increasing upfront cash and cash on hand, nTelagent’s clients reduce AR days and bad debt, follow consistent practices on all registrations, identify accounts needing financial assistance, and provide dynamic reports for real-time end-user monitoring – all within a single, integrated system and for a fraction of the cost of disparate systems. Visit www.ntelagent.com or view the nTelagent video for more information.
Laura Campbell & Associates
Laura Campbell, 615-579-6599
KEYWORDS: United States North America Tennessee
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Software Telecommunications Health Hospitals Mobile/Wireless Other Health General Health Managed Care