Report Notes DR System’s All-Around Strong Performance, Intuitive Design, Excellent Service and Support
The top ranking is published in the November 2010 KLAS Specialty Report: A Read on PACS: Hospital Expectations Rising. The company was rated ahead of all other PACS providers including McKesson, Fuji, GE Medical Systems, Siemens, Philips, and Merge.
KLAS is a prominent research and consulting firm that specializes in monitoring and reporting the performance of healthcare information technology vendors, including picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) companies.
DR Systems received the top ranking in the category of large hospitals – also called “Acute Care” and defined as hospitals with 200 or more beds. Research for the report encompassed interviews with 964 healthcare provider organizations.
KLAS cited DR Systems for “strong performance across the board.” Specific comments, which summarize provider input, included:
Service and support
- “Providers appreciate the phone and web support and proactive service.”
- “Service response time is excellent for both critical and non-critical issues.”
- ”Providers also like the customized service DR Systems provides.”
- “Excellent service and attention to detail that builds provider loyalty … differentiates them from most other PACS vendors.”
- “Tight implementations, upgrades, and an easy-to-use product that is deep in functionality lead providers to feel that they are getting a good value from DR Systems.”
- “Providers believe that the product performs the way it was promoted and that it is extremely reliable.”
- “Physicians like the intuitive design of the user interface.”
Relationship with Customers
- “Loyalty has resulted because their customers know that DR Systems is willing to work toward solutions.”
Among DR Systems customers surveyed for the report, 100% said DR Systems was part of their long-term plans.
“During these times of uncertainty, DR Systems has focused on our mission of enhancing the clinical and financial success of our healthcare customers," said Murray Reicher, M.D., Chairman of the Board of DR Systems. “Our customers inspire us to reach new levels of functionality, simplicity, scalability, and service. We thank our customers for their tremendous loyalty and continuous flow of great ideas.”
For more information about KLAS, visit www.KLASresearch.com.
About DR Systems, Inc.
DR Systems is the leading independent provider of enterprise imaging and information management systems for integrated healthcare networks, hospitals, and diagnostic imaging centers. For more than 18 years, the company has helped over 500 hospitals and imaging center sites lower their cost of operation by improving management of patient information, eliminating ancillary IT systems and interfaces, and increasing workflow speed, while also providing better clinical quality and patient care.
For more information, call 800-794-5955, or visit www.dominator.com.
KEYWORDS: United States North America California
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Software Practice Management Health Hospitals Managed Care