MetaVision is the solution of choice for health networks and hospitals all over the world
NEEDHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- During 2010, iMDsoft®, a leader in clinical information systems, continued to enter new territories and increased its presence globally. More and more hospitals are choosing the MetaVision® Suite by iMDsoft, which has over a decade of experience and expertise in the critical care environment. MetaVision went live at 45 new sites in 2010, in 11 countries and 7 languages. Over the past twelve months, iMDsoft sold its solutions in Sweden, Austria, and Denmark for the first time.
MetaVision's architecture enables efficient software deployments across large regions, preserving flexibility while maintaining standardization. As a result, health networks and governments have found that MetaVision is uniquely suited for their needs. The Government of Queensland, Australia, will install MetaVision in 14 ICUs across its network of public hospitals. Additional recent multi-site agreements include a province-wide installation of MetaVision in Canada, as well as network-wide installations in Germany, France, Austria, Israel, and Sweden.
Some of the world’s leading hospitals went live with MetaVision in 2010:
- Johns Hopkins, consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the number one hospital in the United States
- Sydney Adventist Hospital (SAN), the largest not-for-profit private hospital in New South Wales
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, one of London’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals
Leading hospitals that recently purchased MetaVision include:
- Children's Hospital Boston, ranked among the foremost pediatric institutions in the country by U.S. News & World Report
- J.W. Goethe University Hospital, affiliated with Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main in Germany
- St. Antonius Hospital, the largest non-academic teaching hospital in the Netherlands
This year, iMDsoft expanded its distribution network through new partnerships, including agreements with:
- Mindray, China's largest medical device manufacturer
- Anesthesia Business Consultants (ABC), the largest physician billing and practice management company in the US specializing exclusively in the practice of anesthesia and pain management
- iSOFT Deutschland, a leading supplier of software applications for the healthcare sector in Germany
“The shift in healthcare from fee-for-service to fee-for-value is accelerating in all of our target markets driven by economic and demographic realities,” said Phyllis Gotlib, CEO, iMDsoft. “We take pride in offering a solution to health networks, hospitals and governments all over the world that saves them money while increasing their quality of care.”
The MetaVision Suite includes fully integrated tools for data collection, presentation, order management, and for powerful decision and analysis support. These tools promote patient safety, improve care quality, and enhance quality initiatives, cost containment, revenue capture, research, and compliance.
iMDsoft is a leading provider of Clinical Information Systems (CIS) for perioperative and critical care. The company's flagship family of solutions, the MetaVision Suite, was first implemented in 1999. It has since become a market leader, with implementations in a wide range of ICUs, ORs, and, recently, general wards. Major medical centers across the US, Europe, and Asia, including 4 of the top 10 hospitals in the US and 13 of the top 50 hospitals in Europe, use iMDsoft’s technology to improve care quality, promote patient safety, enhance financial performance, support research and compliance, and achieve sustainable market leadership. To learn more, visit www.imd-soft.com. To hear what customers have to say about MV-OR™’, and to see its KLAS rating go to http://www.klasresearch.com/.
Anne Belkin, +781-4495567
KEYWORDS: United States Europe Asia Pacific North America Massachusetts
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Biotechnology Hospitals