- 3M Company of St. Paul, Minn.;
- ConvaTec Inc. of Skillman, N.J.;
- Hartmann-USA of Rock Hill, S.C.;
- Hollister Incorporated of Libertyville, Ill.;
- Medline Industries Inc. of Mundelein, Ill.;
- Molnlycke Health Care of Norcross, Ga.;
- Smith & Nephew Inc. Wound Management Division of Saint Petersburg, Fla.; and
- Systagenix Wound Management of Quincy, Mass.
Effective May 1, 2011, the agreements are available to acute care and continuum of care members of Premier.
About the Premier healthcare alliance, Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient
Premier is a performance improvement alliance of more than 2,500 U.S. hospitals and 73,000-plus other healthcare sites using the power of collaboration to lead the transformation to high quality, cost-effective care. Owned by hospitals, health systems and other providers, Premier maintains the nation's most comprehensive repository of clinical, financial and outcomes information and operates a leading healthcare purchasing network. A world leader in helping deliver measurable improvements in care, Premier has worked with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the United Kingdom's National Health Service North West to improve hospital performance. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Premier also has an office in Washington. http://www.premierinc.com. Stay connected with Premier on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Premier healthcare alliance
Tanya Bowman, 704-816-5231
KEYWORDS: United States North America Colorado District of Columbia Illinois North Carolina Pennsylvania
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals Medical Supplies