Maria O’Rourke to present the importance of role-based professional management on organizational excellence
HARTFORD, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- API Healthcare, the leader in healthcare-specific workforce management solutions, today announced the latest webinar event in their sponsored “Healthcare in the Know” webinar series. Role-Based Practice: A Foundation to Staffing Excellence will be presented by Maria O’Rourke, RN, DNSc, FAAN, FAAHC, founder, president and chief executive officer of Role-Based Practice Solutions. In this complimentary webcast, O’Rourke will discuss how to harness and leverage the powerful decision making role of the professional RN and maximize the impact of those decisions on outcomes through an effective staffing system that supports a professional role vs. task based orientation and ‘right nurse/right patient’ staffing assignments.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Position their organization for success by implementing role-based professional management practices
- Harness and leverage the decision making skills of RNs
- Create an effective staffing system that supports a professional role vs. task based orientation
- Recognize why role clarity and role competency should be central to any discussion on the appropriate use of the RN role in healthcare today and in the future
- Thursday, March 29, 2012
- 11:00 a.m. CT
- Online from any computer
- All attendees to this complimentary webinar are eligible to earn one ANCC Contact Hour for their participation
ABOUT API HEALTHCARE
API Healthcare (www.apihealthcare.com) is the largest healthcare-specific vendor focused on workforce management solutions for the healthcare industry. Driven by the mission to elevate quality and performance across the healthcare community through innovative workforce solutions, API Healthcare has been dedicated to the healthcare industry for 30 years. The company’s staffing and scheduling, patient classification, human resources, payroll, time and attendance, business analytics, and staffing agency solutions are used by more than 1,600 hospitals and staffing agencies. Founded in 1982, API Healthcare has been rated by KLAS in the Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards Report (www.KLASresearch.com) as the top time and attendance provider system for the last ten years (2002-2011).
Leap the Pond for API Healthcare
KEYWORDS: United States North America Wisconsin
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Software Practice Management Health Hospitals Professional Services Accounting Human Resources Nursing General Health