Hospital Administrators Meet May 14-17, 2012 To Learn From Industry Patient Flow Experts
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Central Logic, the innovation leader in hospital patient flow and transfer center software, announced open enrollment and the presentation agenda for its annual Patient Flow Summit, May 14-17, at the JW Marriott Resort outside Las Vegas.
The 2012 Patient Flow Summit draws hospital administrators from across the country to learn more from industry thought leaders regarding patient flow management and best practices. HP and Intel will be on hand to showcase their latest healthcare-related technologies and solutions as the Summit’s platinum sponsors.
“We see tremendous opportunities to leverage touchscreen PCs and tablets in healthcare to optimize patient flow and save hospitals time and money,” said Chris Mertens, Vice President, Healthcare Practice, Personal Systems Group, HP. “The Patient Flow Summit gives us a great chance to interact with healthcare industry leaders who are actively looking for ways to increase their hospital efficiency.”
Featured speakers for the event include:
- Michael Leavitt, former U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary, and former Utah Governor
- Jason Hwang, M.D., MBA, Co-founder and Director of Healthcare, Innosight Institute
- Darin M. Vercillo, M.D., CEO and Co-founder of Central Logic
- Mary Longe, Director, Patient Flow, American Hospital Association
- Deb Kaczynski, MS, Administrative Director at UPMC; Faculty for IHI's Learning and Innovation Community on Improving Flow
Key topics for discussion include:
- Enhanced Bed Management through Innovative Communication and Reporting
- Reducing Readmission Rates
- Real Time Demand Capacity Management
- Improving Care While Increasing Admissions
- Using Technology to Increase Hospital Capacity
- Managing Physician Care Variance
- Optimizing Patient Satisfaction
“This is a critical time for hospital administrators as they look for increased operational efficiencies,” said Garrett Lyman, Central Logic VP of Marketing. “We have thought leaders from across the country representing academia, government, consulting, and of course hospitals. This is the only healthcare conference enabling hospital administrators to learn from and collaborate with the real innovators in patient flow.”
For more information, and to register for the Patient Flow Summit, please click here.
About Central Logic
Central Logic is the healthcare industry’s leading provider of innovative patient flow software and consultative expertise. Since 2005, the company’s solutions have transformed patient transfer processes for some of the nation’s most respected medical systems and hospitals, including HCA divisions, the Cleveland Clinic, Sutter Health and New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Central Logic’s Web-based solutions have the proven ability to improve patient care, increase hospital efficiency and reduce costs. Central Logic works collaboratively with physicians, administrators and staff to deliver practical transfer center, bed management and patient flow solutions http://www.centrallogic.com/.
Snapp Conner PR
Randy Scott, 801-994-9625
KEYWORDS: United States North America Nevada Utah
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Hardware Internet Software Practice Management Health Hospitals Mobile/Wireless General Health Managed Care