Acquisition and Growth of Conquest Sales Reflect Hospitals Growing Need for an Online Brand Presence and Enhanced Connectivity
TROY, Mich., April 15 /PRNewswire/ -- CareTech Solutions (www.caretech.com), an information technology and Web products and services company serving more than 150 hospitals nationwide, announced today that its Web Products and Services business group doubled its client roster in fiscal 2010 in response to the growing need for hospital and health system online marketing and connectivity with patients, clinicians, board members and the community at large.
Fiscal 2010 highlights for the Web Products and Services group include:
- Acquired IGCN bringing 23 new healthcare clients to CareTech, as well as, intellectual capital that will enhance CareTech's content management system, CareWorks CMS™.
- Surpassed the 100-client milestone in a doubling of the roster through new and acquired sales.
- Created the first-time, coast-to-coast market presence with the addition of eight new states to the company's geographic footprint.
- Launched a strategic relationship with Covisint, a Compuware company, to extend CareTech's offerings into Health Information Exchanges (HIE) and patient portals by leveraging Covisint's ExchangeLink™ technology.
- Won more than 20 nationally-recognized awards for the creation of compelling and informative websites that supported hospitals' online marketing efforts.
"This year's business growth is the direct result of more hospitals shifting marketing dollars to the Internet as a cost-effective communication tool that – not only builds brand presence – but effectively serves as a two-way channel with patients, clinicians, administrators and the community," said Chris Catallo, executive director of CareTech Solutions, Web Products and Services business group. "Good eHealth strategies translate into accelerated patient and physician recruitment, increased loyalty and reduced administrative costs; we're honored that so many hospitals selected us this year to help them experience these business benefits."
About CareTech Solutions
CareTech Solutions, Inc., an information technology and Web products and services provider for more than 150 U.S. hospitals and health systems, creates value for clients through customized solutions that contribute to improving patient care while lowering healthcare costs. From implementing emerging technologies to supporting day-to-day IT operations, CareTech offers clients expert health information management services across the entire patient data lifecycle earning it the 2008 and 2009 Best in KLAS award for IT Outsourcing (Extensive) as ranked by healthcare executives and professionals in the Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards report.
For more information, please visit www.caretech.com.
SOURCE CareTech Solutions, Inc.