ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Amerinet Inc., a leading national healthcare group purchasing organization, will hold its 2011 Executive Forum, February 10-12, 2011, in Orlando, Florida, featuring many of the industry’s foremost executives and policymakers sharing insight on issues including the latest on healthcare reform and accountable care.
“The Executive Forum is a marketplace of ideas where the latest and fast-emerging trends impacting providers and patients are probed, and innovative solutions to the most important issues facing our industry today are illuminated,” said Todd Ebert, Amerinet president and CEO. “Events like this allow participants to learn about the future of the industry from those who are shaping it and provide feedback and information to enhance our tools, services and programs.”
Among the highlights of the 2011 Amerinet Executive Forum:
- Dr. Mark McClellan, former FDA commissioner and CMS administrator and now senior fellow, director, Engelberg Center for Health Care Reform and Leonard D. Schaeffer Chair in Health Policy Studies at the Brookings Institution, will be the keynote speaker examining The Future of Healthcare: Leading Change to Deliver Value.
- Dr. John F. Sena, professor at The Ohio State University and former executive vice president of medical outcomes measurement and marketing firm Healthcare Research Systems, will discuss Emerging Trends in Healthcare: New Leadership for Real Challenges.
- Dr. William Weeks and Craig Westling from the Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice will lead an examination of the findings of the Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare, the overuse of healthcare and the evolution of Accountable Care Organizations.
- Dr. Alan Russell, director of the McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine will offer an exploration of the latest trends in the field of regenerative medicine.
- Pam Arlotto, president and CEO of Maestro Strategies, will present A Journey to High Value Healthcare: Information for Accountable Care.
The forum will also feature a panel discussion on maintaining relevance and competitiveness in the era of healthcare reform. This discussion will be moderated by Dr. Dan Stultz, president, Texas Hospital Association.
A roundtable discussion on possible scenarios of reform and key elements, characteristics and needs of accountable care models will be led by Dr. Weeks and Craig Westling of the Dartmouth Institute. The results of both the roundtable discussion and a recent Amerinet member survey regarding healthcare reform will be the basis of an executive briefing Amerinet will publish in the spring of 2011.
As a leading national healthcare group purchasing organization, Amerinet collaborates with acute and alternate care providers to create and deliver unique solutions through performance improvement resources, guidance and ongoing support. With better product standardization and utilization, new financial tools beyond contracting and alliances that help lower costs, raise revenue and champion quality, Amerinet enriches healthcare delivery for its members and the communities they serve. To learn more about how Amerinet can help you successfully navigate the future of healthcare reform, visit www.amerinet-gpo.com.
Evan Danis, 724-778-3423
Director, Communications and Media
KEYWORDS: United States North America Florida Missouri
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals Medical Devices Pharmaceutical Other Health Medical Supplies