Infusing an Equity Perspective into Workplace Well-Being
Growing awareness regarding social injustices and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic have revealed long-standing health, social, and economic inequalities. The need for increased dialogue and action is more keenly recognized than ever before.
Learn how employers are moving their work well-being programs beyond biometrics and taking a whole-person approach that values human design centered on diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and employee and leadership empowerment. The whole-person approach supports employees in six dimensions of wellness:
- Learn how to build a well-being program that seeks out employee needs in program design and acts on their feedback.
- Understand how to build meaningful relationships with employees and celebrates diversity by providing inclusive well-being content and challenges.
- Synthesize equity barriers and strategies focused on the six dimensions of well-being that are instrumental to effectively engage employees.
- Learn to employ strategies to help employees use their voice and identify needs, and access resources.
- Build leadership and accountability across functions to prioritize employee value and inclusiveness.