Improving Provider Operations and Reducing Costs via Actionable Provider Intelligence
- Register to attend this free webinar at http://bit.ly/hfeMXJ
PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Portico Systems, the leader in Integrated Provider Management (IPM) solutions for payers, will present a complimentary webinar to discuss how payers can leverage provider management analytics to improve process efficiency while achieving administrative cost savings.
For example, Portico’s payer clients use provider analytics to:
- Improve sales and marketing initiatives to employers via rapid network composition analysis
- Improve staff productivity by 25 percent via workforce performance analysis
- Reduce provider credentialing time by 82 percent and aid in achieving URAC compliance for credentialing
- Create increased management visibility via easily configurable trend, forecast and workload balancing dashboards
- Establish baseline statistics on provider operations for continuous process improvement initiatives
What: “Improving Provider Operations and Reducing Costs via Actionable Provider Intelligence” webinar
Who: Mike Ricker, product manger, Portico Systems
When: Wednesday, February 9, 2011; 1:00 p.m. Eastern time (10:00 a.m. Pacific time)
How: Register to attend this complimentary webinar at http://bit.ly/hfeMXJ.
Attendees will learn:
- About Portico’s Provider Intelligence topic for recruiting, workforce performance, network composition and credentialing via live demonstrations
- How current clients utilize provider analytics and the benefits to their organization
- The key advantages of utilizing Portico Provider Intelligence topics in the current regulatory environment
For more information on Portico, please visit www.porticosys.com, subscribe to the RSS feed at http://blog.porticosys.com, and follow the company on Twitter at @porticosys and Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/porticosys. Portico Systems has several open positions; visit www.porticosys.com/porticosys/career_opportunities to learn more.
Portico Systems website: www.porticosys.com
Portico Systems blog: http://blog.porticosys.com
Portico Systems press releases: http://www.porticosys.com/porticosys/press_releases
Portico Systems Twitter: http://twitter.com/porticosys
Portico Systems Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/porticosys
Portico Systems webinars: http://www.porticosys.com/porticosys/events
Portico Systems career opportunities: www.porticosys.com/porticosys/career_opportunities
About Portico Systems
Portico Systems’ innovative solutions enable health plans to reduce administrative, medical and IT costs. Portico’s exclusive focus on provider operations and 500+ staff-years of provider experience has allowed Portico to design the only modular end-to-end provider platform. Portico invites you to explore our website (www.porticosys.com) to learn how our commitment to customer service, quality and technology innovation can accelerate the evolution of your health plan’s provider operations. Portico Systems is a partner company of Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE) www.safeguard.com. For more information on Portico, please visit www.porticosys.com, subscribe to the RSS feed at http://blog.porticosys.com, and follow the company on Twitter at @porticosys and Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/porticosys.
Portico Systems is a registered trademark of Portico Systems. All other brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: Portico Systems, IPM, integrated provider management, PPACA, healthcare, MLR, medical loss ratio, administrative cost reduction, provider, payer
KEYWORDS: United States North America Pennsylvania
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Software Health Professional Services Insurance Managed Care