Publisher MCOL Announces That Special Edition is Available on Web Site: www.accountablecarenews.com
MODESTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Accountable Care News, the monthly newsletter for stakeholders interested in accountable care organizations, has released a complimentary special edition dedicated to analysis and commentary from a panel of national experts on the just-issued CMS Medicare Shared Savings Program Final Rule for ACOs. The ten page Special Edition may be downloaded for free from the web site: www.accountablecarenews.com
The Special Edition provides detailed analysis of the Final Rule prepared by Epstein Becker & Green’s Health Care and Life Sciences Practice in Washington, DC, including contributions from Mark E. Lutes, Member of the Firm; Ross K. Friedberg, Associate; Shawn M. Gilman, Associate; Lesley R. Yeung, Associate; and Serra J. Schlanger, Associate.
The Special Edition also includes commentary on the Final Rule from the following national thought leaders:
- Wes Champion, Senior Vice President, Premier Performance Partners Premier Healthcare Alliance, Charlotte, NC
- Molly Joel Coye, MD, MPH, Chief Innovation Officer, UCLA Health System University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Bruce Merlin Fried, Esq., Partner, Health Care Group, SNR Denton US LLP, Washington, DC
- Paul B. Ginsburg, PhD, President, Center for Studying Health System Change, Washington, DC
- John Iglehart, Founding Editor, Health Affairs, National Correspondent, New England Journal of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Janet M. Marchibroda, Chair, Health Information Technology Initiative, Bipartisan Policy Center Executive Director, Doctors Helping Doctors Transform Health Care, Washington, DC
- Paul Katz, CEO, Intelligent Healthcare, Santa Monica, CA
- Daniel J. Marino, President and CEO, Health Directions, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Chas Roades, Chief Research Officer, The Advisory Board Company, Washington, DC
- Gail Wilensky, PhD, Senior Fellow, Project Hope, Bethesda, MD
In each regular monthly, twelve-page edition Accountable Care News provides multiple, feature-length articles from industry experts and ACO operators; the Thought Leaders Corner with nationally prominent authorities weighing in on selected key issues; Industry News Briefs; a Profile catching up with an ACO figure in the spotlight, and other periodic features. Subscriptions are available from the web site at www.AccountableCareNews.com or by calling 209-577-4888.
ABOUT ACCOUNTABLE CARE NEWS
Accountable Care News is offered by the Health Policy Publishing, LLC, family of publications, which also publishes the subscription-based Medical Home News (www.MedicalHomeNews.com) and Predictive Modeling News (www.PredictiveModelingNews.com, as well as free e-newsletters HealthChange Bulletin (www.HealthChangeBulletin.com), Comparative Effectiveness Bulletin, (www.ComparativeEffectivenessBulletin.com), Accountable Care Bulletin, Medical Home Bulletin and Predictive Modeling Bulletin. MCOL (www.mcol.com) administers the newsletter operations, including customer service and fulfillment on behalf of Health Policy Publishing. Certain advertising and promotional opportunities are also available associated with the publications. Additional information is available on the website, or call 209-577-4888.
Accountable Care News
Patty Jamison, 209-577-4888
KEYWORDS: United States North America California
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Professional Services Insurance Communications Publishing Managed Care