Managed Markets Analyst William Melville and Vice President Carolyn McMeekin are available to discuss the unfolding State Exchange landscape and identify where the challenges and opportunities lie for consumers, patients and businesses in the healthcare space. Leveraging Decision Resources Group's proprietary data and analysis, Ms. McMeekin and Mr. Melville offer unique, "apples-to-apples" evaluation of the Exchanges on a state, market and national level.
Mr. Melville, creator of the State Exchange Report Card, is available to discuss:
- How a clear, unbiased comparison of the exchanges can offer key insights into which might flourish and which might stumble
- Why state exchange readiness is all over the board—and how limited options in some states, combined with the large influx of uninsured seeking exchange coverage, could hamper their exchanges
- What unusual innovations have come out of the Exchanges so far—and whether any have the potential to serve as a model for other states
- Mr. Melville has written an Executive Briefing on the subject, which can be found here
Ms. McMeekin is available to discuss:
- How Healthcare Reform in general and the opening of the Exchanges in particular is disrupting American healthcare in an all-encompassing manner—and what this disruption will mean for consumers and companies doing business in the healthcare industry
- What hospitals fear about Exchanges and how that will impact patients
- What employers are likely to do next and whether some will resort to "Big Brother-like" tactics
To speak with Mr. Melville or Ms. McMeekin, please contact Lydia Smith at 781-993-2594 or [email protected]
About the "State Exchange Report Card"
How do state exchanges stack up for readiness, competition and potential to impact their markets? HealthLeaders-InterStudy, a Decision Resources Group company, grades all fifty states plus the District of Columbia on its NEW "State Exchange Report Card." Grades will be updated regularly as new developments occur. The "Report Card" is part of Decision Resources Group's ongoing "Sift Through The Noise" campaign to curate the most impactful data, analysis and insights on Healthcare Reform. Download the explanatory Executive Briefing at www.hl-isy.com/state-exchange-report-card
HealthLeaders-InterStudy's upcoming webinar, entitled "Making the Grade: A Health Exchange Report Card" discusses outliers in Readiness, Carrier Competition, Impact on the Uninsured Population, Innovation and Benchmark Plans. This webinar will take place September 30th, 2013 at 3 pm Eastern and is open to media, government, payer, provider, PBM and Pharmaceutical executives. Register for the webinar here.
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Please visit Decision Resources Group at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
/PRNewswire -- Sept. 30, 2013/