Interested in hearing about how telehealth applies to various clinical service areas? How about discussing telehealth's influence in emergency and disaster response? The ATA's 16th Annual International Meeting and Exposition has you covered, with more than 70 educational tracks spread across eight different topics, including:
- mHealth: Educational sessions include "Improving Chronic Disease Management Through Mobile Health Clinical Applications," and "Mobile Health in the Developing World - Gaps and Opportunities."
- Operations, Business & Finance: Listen to various approaches and strategies regarding the delivery of telemedicine abroad, or jot down tips for getting reimbursement out of the practice.
- Public Policy: Specifically focuses on Medicare and Medicaid innovation opportunities, as well as electronic health records and telemedicine.
- Remote Monitoring
- Technology & Telecommunications
- Telemental Health: Hear about care models for autism and depression involving homebound elderly patients.
- Clinical Services
- Emergency and Disaster Response: Covers everything from telemedicine's use in trauma triage to support of disasters and mass casualty incidents.
Check out the full list of educational tracks here.