DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7fbd8/what_doctors_need) has announced the addition of the "What Doctors Need to Know About Cloud Computing" audioconference to their offering.
In Cloud Computing Basics & Best Practices for Doctors, ExecSense examines the best tips and techniques for successfully taking advantage of all the compelling benefits associated with using cloud computing as a doctor. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand why so many other doctors are using cloud computing and learn easy-to-implement strategies to help you capitalize on cloud computing in your medical practice in the upcoming year.
The webinar is led by an expert on cloud computing best practices specifically for doctors, Scott Archibald (Managing Director, Bender Consulting), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to get the most out of cloud computing as a doctor and the immediate benefits it can have on behalf of your medical practice
- Easy-to-implement cloud computing tips and techniques for doctors, including what to look for in a cloud computing provider, what features offer the most benefits to doctors, remote-access of your documents and patient records, and how to back up your most important documents to the cloud in case your computers are stolen or get a virus
- The 10 questions most often asked by doctors about cloud computing and the positive impact it can have on their productivity and efficiency
- How to quickly and easily get started with cloud computing in 5 easy steps in under 30 minutes (or by the end of this webinar)
- Case studies of other doctors who are successfully using cloud computing in their practice, why they are using it, what works best for them, and important lessons learned that you can immediately take advantage of
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7fbd8/what_doctors_need
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Health Other Health