<0> Research and Markets: Moving Forward with Healthcare Payment Bundling - 45 Minute Webinar </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager.U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
has announced the addition of the audio conference to their offering.
With the recent announcement of 500 provider organizations selected to participate in the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement initiative, believed to be the largest demonstration project ever run by CMS, both payer and provider interest in the adoption of payment bundling is at an all-time high.
Moving Forward with Payment Bundling, a 45-minute webinar on March 13, 2013, now available for replay, features Jay Sultan, associate vice president and chief product portfolio architect for TriZetto®.
Sultan provides perspectives on the emerging bundled payment trend, including:
- An overview of payment bundling rationale, trends, and outcomes. Why does payment bundling work? What is the evidence that it works?;
- Specific administrative and organizational challenges created with bundled payment programs for healthcare payers, such as contracting challenges, processing claims and payments under payment bundling, and problems with product design and member responsibility; and
- Address provider issues with bundled payments, including the importance of clinical transformation, forms of organization among providers delivering an episode of care, and administrative requirements around payment and incentive processing.
You can watch this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings - no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the CD, DVD or the On Demand version.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
- Medical directors
- Physician practice leaders
- Business development and strategic planning directors
Payment bundling is one of the few policy alternatives available to healthcare that offers wins for payors, providers and patients alike.
For more information visit
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.