SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- New product launches, new business partnerships, and a continued growth in provider and payer clients all contributed to another record-setting year in 2011 for Office Ally, company President and CEO Brian O’Neill announced today.
Office Ally is the only organization in the country offering healthcare providers a full suite of revenue-cycle management services. This comprehensive and integrated approach, coupled with the organization’s outstanding track record of service and customer support, helped contribute to the company, adding to its practice-management system approximately 1,400 new practices a month in 2011, making Office Ally’s Practice Mate the fastest-growing practice-management company in the country.
To accommodate this growth, in November the company relocated its corporate office from Vancouver, Washington, to San Antonio, Texas. The new site houses a 17,000-square-foot state-of-the-art customer call center to handle more than 1,800 calls a day, an increase from 850 daily calls just a year ago. Also on site is a 60-seat space for onsite training for local providers who want to avail themselves of that service.
“Over the past year we continued to innovate and bring to the market new products and services that contributed to greater efficiencies and ultimately better care,” said O’Neill. “In 2012 we intend to remain on the forefront of how to smartly use technology to make the U.S. healthcare system work better for everyone.”
Among the many highlights for Office Ally in 2011 were:
- The receipt of full certification for its electronic health records (EHR) product from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
- The launching of a “real-time” clinical messaging tool designed to improve patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs.
- The introduction of a new automated eligibility checking service for providers, which saves time, money and resources for participating physicians and their office staff.
- The selection as the first EHR vendor of HITEC-LA, the regional extension center for Los Angeles County.
- The selection by COREC (Orange County, California) and the Regional Extension Centers in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Maryland and South Florida as a preferred EHR vendor, thus providing a simple and affordable way for providers in those markets to adopt EHRs and receive incentive payments.
- The partnering with IDEAL LIFE to remotely monitor patients, thus leading to better care through more efficiencies.
- The receipt of the coveted KLAS award as the No. 2 clearinghouse in the country. Office Ally was one of only two organizations ranked in the top ten whose one-year trend is pointed upward based on service and support as well as providing functionally strong claims management tools.
- The re-engineering of Office Ally products to make them Apple compatible so that providers can access the full suite of support tools across PC or MAC platforms.
- An addition of more than 1,000 new insurance carriers engaging with Office Ally, bringing the total to more than 5,400 insurance carriers nationwide.
“By our offering a complete array of products and services at either no cost or very minimal cost to providers, we’ve eliminated one of the barriers smaller practices (in particular) have historically had to converting to a fully integrating electronic office,” said O’Neill. “This is not only one of the reasons for our record-setting growth but will be particularly essential as healthcare enters an era of accountable care organizations.”
Office Ally is the only organization in the country offering healthcare providers a full complement of revenue-cycle management services including a patient portal, electronic health records, a practice management system, a clearinghouse and a billing service all under one company. Founded in 2000 the company currently works with more than 175,000 providers and 5,400 insurance carriers in all 50 states. It also houses eligibility for nearly 400 IPAs and small health plans. Its complete suite of interactive ASP Internet-based solutions include a patient health registry – Patient Ally™, electronic health records – EHR 24/7™, practice management – Practice Mate™, clearinghouse, and case management – Case Mate™. All of Office Ally’s products and services are offered at minimal or no cost to providers, with customer and technical support available 24/7. Further information may be obtained at www.officeally.com.
KEYWORDS: United States North America Texas
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Internet Software Practice Management Health Hospitals Other Health Professional Services Insurance