PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Health Endeavors releases web-based ACO Audit Program to assist healthcare providers in achieving PQRS quality measures and ACO success. The Center for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Innovation required healthcare organizations to submit their Pioneer ACO Applications no later than August 19, 2011. Health Endeavors’ CEO, Kris Gates, announced earlier this month an upgrade to the ACO WebCenter. One of the primary upgrades includes the ACO Audit Program.
Primary barriers to ACO or PQRS participation has been training, auditing and financial concerns. The ACO Audit Program is intended to provide timely feedback on each provider’s quality measure performance. Instead of waiting to conduct an expensive onsite audit or obtain Medicare results, providers may obtain timely and relevant performance feedback.
Health Endeavors presents their ACO WebCenter to healthcare providers at a nationally recognized Technology & Innovation Forum in St. Louis, Missouri on October 18, 2011.
Components of the ACO WebCenter include:
ACO Audit Program
- Submit EMR reports weekly, monthly and quarterly
- PQRS (Quality) Audits
- Verify individual practice progress
- Achieve quality measures quickly and efficiently
- Audit report distribution and training based on results
Physician Collaboration & Operational Readiness
- Rapidly advance physician alignment and quality strategies
- Web-based communications portals
- PQRS training, such as preventative care and diabetes
- Achieve optimal patient care and physician integration
- Streamline ACO implementation & management
- Achieve compliance with the ACO eligibility requirements
- Conflict of Interest
- Contract Management
- Provider Management, including report distribution
Health Endeavors recognizes several phases may take place before transitioning to a Medicare ACO. Specialized hybrid products are available for such transitioning phases. These phases include
- Physician alignment & integration
- Initial PQRS training for physicians, providers and office staff
- Commercial payor quality programs
- Non-Medicare ACOs
Physicians, mid-level providers and office staff may access the ACO WebCenter from their laptops, iPads or phone browsers
Health Endeavors has contacted CMS to discuss utilization of the ACO WebCenter as an audit tool to assist in the reduction of costs to CMS and participating ACOs.
If you would like more information about Health Endeavors products, please contact Kris Gates via email at [email protected] or phone at 1-888-592-4283.
KEYWORDS: United States North America Arizona Missouri
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Internet Software Practice Management Health General Health Managed Care