Independent Survey Results Show HIPAA Customers Chose Connectria Over Rackspace, Amazon and IBM, Among Others
ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Connectria, a global leader in cloud computing, dedicated server hosting and complex hosting solutions, today announced independent survey results of its HIPAA customers. The results demonstrated a high level of customer satisfaction with Connectria’s HIPAA solutions and support. The survey also revealed that Connectria’s customers chose Connectria and its HIPAA solution over Rackspace, Amazon, IBM, and others.
HIPAA, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, introduces regulations and guidelines for protecting patient information used by those involved in the delivery of healthcare services. Many healthcare providers, software and service companies that are bound by these regulations turn to hosting companies like Connectria for HIPAA compliance support.
In addition to Server Access/Monitoring, Operating System Updates, and a range of Managed Services including Data Backups, customers can choose services targeted at HIPAA Compliance such as Enhanced Access Protection, Enhanced Firewall Support, Support for Advanced Data Encryption, Enhanced Password Management, Detailed Audit Tracking, Encrypted Offsite Data Backups, Data Destruction , Recording of Data Movements and Facility Logs & Audits.
Survey findings reported by TechValidate revealed an impressive endorsement of Connectria’s HIPAA solutions, as well as the HIPAA compliance challenges Connectria helped its customers address:
- 96% of Connectria’s HIPAA customers surveyed would recommend Connectria’s HIPAA solutions and support. (Source: TechValidate. TVID: 184-3BE-1CF)
- Customers cited the top reasons for selecting Connectria’s HIPAA solution as its cost-competitiveness and the ability to provide HIPAA support with a cloud and/or SaaS environment. (Source: TechValidate. TVID: ADB-2B6-93B)
- The top three challenges which led Connectria customers to search for HIPAA hosting included a lack of in-house IT resources, a desire to focus upon its core healthcare related business and the need to securely backup and recover patient information. (Source: TechValidate. TVID: E7F-B4E-98E)
- 62% of the organizations considered Rackspace, 24% considered Amazon and 10% considered IBM before choosing Connectria’s HIPAA solution. Customers also chose Connectria’s HIPAA hosting over AT&T, Verizon/Terremark, Savvis, SoftLayer and others. (Source: TechValidate. TVID: E2D-FBC-0EB)
- Among several benefits derived from Connectria’s HIPAA hosting solution, the key advantage cited was customers’ ability to achieve improved compliance than what they could have done on their own. (Source: TechValidate. TVID: EE2-7DB-6EF)
According to Scott Azzolina, Connectria’s VP of Marketing, “It’s extremely gratifying to receive such a strong endorsement from our HIPAA customers. The survey results proved that not only can healthcare providers, software or service companies accrue the benefits of hosting, they can also count upon Connectria to reliably and securely support their HIPAA compliance initiatives.”
The survey was conducted by TechValidate, an independent research organization. To review the survey results, please visit www.techvalidate.com/product-research/connectria-hosting.
TechValidate is a trusted third-party service that verifies the usage, configuration, and benefits of technology products and services. The company directly interfaces with business and technology end users to collect and validate information about their deployments. TechValidate's promise to the end-user community is to provide unbiased, verified information about the usage and benefits of technology products and services. More information is available at www.techvalidate.com.
About Connectria Hosting
Connectria Hosting (www.connectria.com) is a profitable and growing global managed hosting provider of cloud, dedicated server and complex hosting services. Packaged or customized solutions are available for technologies including OS, virtualization, database, email/collaboration and application/web servers. Connectria’s hosting expertise represents one of the industry’s widest range of supported platforms from a variety of vendors, including Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, Dell, SUN, Citrix, VMware and Open Source (e.g. Linux/LAMP, MySQL).
A privately held company, Connectria has built its business through reinvesting profits and without any debt or equity financing. Connectria operates world-class Data Centers, Network Operations Centers, and Engineering Centers located in St. Louis, Missouri and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. From these facilities, Connectria operates as a virtual extension of its clients' IT organizations.
All company names, brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Scott Azzolina, 215-639-3180
KEYWORDS: United States North America Missouri
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Hardware Internet Networks Software Security Health Other Health