User Feedback is Used to Introduce Portal Enhancements and New Services for Improved Efficiency and Cash Flow
SANTA ANA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Capario, a leading provider of revenue cycle management solutions that connect healthcare payers and providers nationwide, announces the release of version 3.7 of its provider portal application, which features new services and system enhancements based on submitter feedback. The release also contains Capario’s 5010 submitter testing tool.
“We’re always looking for innovative ways to achieve that ideal balance between system intelligence and practical functionality in our portal—keeping in mind what matters most to our users,” said Jim Riley, president of Capario. “Version 3.7 focuses primarily on streamlining day-to-day processes with more reporting flexibility, administrative control and portal customization. We also know that the 5010 migration is top of mind for all of our users, so we’ve developed a tool that provides submitters with a simple file validation tool to help verify their readiness to send 5010 files.”
Portal v3.7 includes two new services that enhance administrative efficiencies and prepare users for the changes associated with the new 5010 standard. The portal change report captures online corrections made to transactions in the Capario portal, and can be used to update the user’s practice management system automatically. The 5010 self-testing tool enables submitters to submit their 5010 claim file using the portal to validate their claims are structurally 5010 compliant. For claims identified as being not compliant, the tool provides insight into what changes need to be made to their 5010 claims in the future, so submitters can take a more proactive approach prior to submitting production 5010 claims.
Additionally, enhancements to existing portal features will help users to further streamline the claims submission, revenue cycle and denial management process through:
- Processed remittance report: Previously limited to EFT and check processing, the report now includes the addition of a nonpayment category and has been simplified for enhanced efficiency.
- Claim entry configuration: Administrators can now manage which forms users are able to access for online corrections, including the CMS1500 Form, Capario ANSI 837 detail form, or the raw ANSI 837 form.
- Copying claims: Users can update and resubmit claims to payers more simply with online updating of billing provider and payer information.
- My Workspace: Search results are improved with the additions of claim origin, last action, Capario status and assigned to fields.
- Claims tracking: Data entry is now retained when users move from simple to advanced search screens for improved workflow management. The claim detail screen has also been updated for improved visibility and simplified claim correction workflow.
- Remittance: The online patient EOB has been updated and now includes all healthcare remark codes and descriptions.
To learn more about the enhancements and features of Portal 3.7, visit www.capario.com.
For more than 20 years, Capario has provided industry-leading technology solutions to help providers get paid more quickly and more accurately. Capario operates a single, nationwide, real-time, open network that powers its revenue cycle management solutions. Capario has connectivity to more than 4,000 payers and is directly connected to more than 72,000 providers and an additional 158,000 providers via vendor partners. Based in Santa Ana, Calif., Capario is accredited by the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC) and the CAQH® Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE®) for Phases I and II. Capario is a privately held company owned by Marlin Equity Partners. To learn more, visit www.capario.com.
About Marlin Equity Partners
Marlin Equity Partners is a Los Angeles, California-based private investment firm with over $1 billion of capital under management. The firm is focused on providing corporate parents, shareholders and other stakeholders with tailored solutions that meet their business and liquidity needs in special situations. Marlin invests in businesses across multiple industries that are in the process of undergoing varying degrees of operational, financial or market-driven change where its capital base, industry relationships and extensive network of operational resources significantly strengthens a company's outlook and enhances value. Since its inception, Marlin, through its group of funds and related companies, has successfully completed over 30 acquisitions. For more information, please visit www.marlinequity.com.
Leslie Kirk, 770-576-2576
KEYWORDS: United States North America California
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Software Practice Management Health Other Health Professional Services Finance Insurance