Sunetics International secures a U.S. patent for its breakthrough laser brush for hair enhancement.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) September 18, 2007 -- Sunetics International Inc. today announces it has received a U.S. patent for the advanced design of its Laser Hair Brush - a breakthrough device in the use of low level laser therapy for hair enhancement.
"Sunetics' Laser Hair Brush is a major advancement in the use of low level lasers to enhance and rejuvenate hair," said Dr. Charles Maricle, president of Sunetics International. "Its technologically advanced and consumer-friendly design makes it the most effective device available for both men and women."
The Laser Hair Brush is designed with five unique features to benefit consumers. These include:
(1) Multiple Laser Diodes: Uses multiple, wide-pattern, true laser diodes to provide the very best treatment. Each laser diode used for hair rejuvenation has a wavelength of 650 nm.
(2) Complete Laser Coverage: The Laser Diodes are positioned on the brush to produce an elliptical laser light that will provide complete coverage of the scalp, without leaving any gaps or holes.
(3) Interchangeable Heads: The only device available with four interchangeable heads for treating hair, acne, wrinkles skin pigmentation, pain relief or wound healing. Each attachment contains Light Emitting Diodes (LED's) that produce specific wavelengths of light targeted to treat a particular condition.
(4) Portable: Unlike other hand-held laser devices that are plugged in, the Laser Hair Brush is cordless and uses a rechargeable battery to make it portable and easier to use.
(5) Unique Bristle Design: A true laser "brush," the device uses precise, stiff bristles to effectively push the hair away from the scalp during treatment, in order to deliver the greatest LED impact to the hair follicles. Also available are soft bristles not to damage thin, weak, fine, brittle or damaged hair.
A breakthrough hair treatment for both men and women, the Laser Hair Brush allows consumers to use clinical strength low level laser therapy in the privacy of their own homes. Average treatment time is just 10 to 15 minutes per day, three times per week. Patients who use at-home skin and hair laser treatments will spend less money over time than those who make monthly visits to the doctor's office or aesthetician. The Laser Brush is also great for those who travel.
Sunetics is currently submitting its Laser Hair Brush for FDA review as an approved treatment for growing hair.
Laser Therapy Effective at Treating Hair Loss:
"Low level laser therapy has shown great potential for treating certain types of male and female hair loss," said Alan J. Bauman, M.D., a prominent hair restoration physician and top U.S. expert on hair loss. "Laser therapy is an important part of a multi-therapy approach to restoring lost hair."
Dr. Bauman has been using Sunetics' laser devices since 2003. According to Dr. Bauman, low level laser therapy is believed to reactivate hair growth by stimulating live, but weakened, follicles at the cellular level.
In January of 2007, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration officially cleared a hand-held laser device to treat hair loss and regrow hair - the first time low level laser therapy has been officially recognized by the government for its hair restoration capabilities.
Sunetics International's own clinical surveys have shown that as a result of its laser therapy program, 86-percent of patients reported healthier hair, 78-percent claimed to have thicker hair and 76-percent had fuller hair. And 85-percent of clients reported overall satisfaction.
Sunetics International is a leading U.S. manufacturer of low level laser products that are regularly used by doctors for the treatment of weak or thinning hair. Sunetics also offers devices for acne, wrinkles and skin rejuvenation. Established in 2003, Sunetics is a registered cosmetic manufacturer with the FDA and provides both hand-held laser devices and in-office laser units. For more information about low level laser devices or products from Sunetics, visit www.sunetics.com or call 1-877-777-8818.