DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33b00b/training_requireme) has announced the addition of the "Training Requirements for HealthCare Facilities: Regulatory Compliance Guide" subscription to their offering.
The Training Requirements for Healthcare Facilities: Regulatory Compliance Guide assists in establishing training programs specifically for healthcare facilities and provides the reference material needed for a fully accountable program. This guide is an indispensable resource for anyone who is designing, managing, directing, or implementing healthcare-related training programs. This guide consolidates the training requirements from environmental (40 CFR), health and safety (29 CFR), and transportation (49 CFR) with those from JCAHO and relates them to the work areas in a hospital.
- Presented in an easy-to-read, step-by-step format
- Identifies training requirements for:
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) Environment of Care Management Plans
- Code of Federal Regulations environmental (40 CFR), health and safety (29 CFR), and transportation (49 CFR) training requirements
- Summarizes JCAHO, OSHA, EPA, and DOT all in one unified format and demonstrates the degree of overlap among the regulations
- Links healthcare activity and the applicability to both JCAHO and CFR standards, allowing direct access to compliance information without having to wade through material that is irrelevant to healthcare facilities
- Enables users to:
- Identify all healthcare training requirements that apply
- Reduce long-term training costs
- Make training decisions based on regulatory requirements as well as company policy and principles
- Standardize presentation of material
- Ensure that training is effective by incorporating an evaluation/feedback process
- Prevent redundancies in training
- Promote competence among employees working in hazardous circumstances
- Field-tested by STC professionals.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33b00b/training_requireme
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals