DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/45336d/neurology_devices) has announced the addition of GlobalData 's new report "Neurology Devices Market Outlook in Sweden to 2017 - Neurostimulation Devices, Interventional Neurology and Others" to their offering.
Neurology Devices Market Outlook in Sweden to 2017 - Neurostimulation Devices, Interventional Neurology and Others provides key market data on the Sweden Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within 6 market categories - CSF Management, Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices, Neurosurgical Products and Radiosurgery. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts
- Market size and company share data for Neurology Devices market categories - CSF Management, Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices, Neurosurgical Products and Radiosurgery.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within 6 market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the 6 market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Sweden Neurology Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, DePuy, Inc., Covidien plc, Terumo Corporation and others
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- DePuy, Inc.
- Covidien plc
- Terumo Corporation
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Micrus Endovascular Corporation
- Elekta AB
- ev3 Inc.
- Accuray Incorporated
- CareFusion Corporation
- Cyberonics, Inc.
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Covidien plc
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
- Sophysa S.A.
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/45336d/neurology_devices
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Europe Sweden
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Biotechnology Hospitals Medical Devices Mental Health Other Health General Health Managed Care