<0> Research and Markets: Malaysia Medical Tourism Analysis and Forecast to 2015 </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager.U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: , </0>
() has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
Malaysia has gained reputation as one of the preferred location for medical tourism by virtue of its highly efficient medical staff and modern healthcare facilities. Malaysia has seen an impressive growth in medical tourism industry. The political, economic stability and the government's effort to promote Malaysian healthcare abroad has really paid off. Its number of medical tourists has grown with 23.6% CAGR for the period 2003 - 2011. Malaysia medical tourism market has grown more than 8 times in 2011 compared to its market in 2003.
Renub Research report titled "Malaysia Medical Tourism Analysis and Forecast to 2015" provides the current status and outlook of Malaysia medical tourism market survey analysis, comparison of the overall market size in Asia, the number of customers of the medical tourists change projections and the cost of various types of surgery in the United States, UK, growing to promote the exchange of factors and issues analysis information. The report also entails major drivers and roadblocks of Malaysia medical tourism market.
- Number of Medical Tourists Arrivals in Asia (2008 - 2015)
- Medical Tourism Market in Asia (2008 - 2015)
- Malaysia Medical Tourists Arrival Share in Asia (2008 - 2015)
- Malaysia Medical Tourism Market Share in Asia (2008 - 2015)
- Number of Medical Tourists Arrival in Malaysia (2003 - 2015)
- Medical Tourism Market in Malaysia (2003 - 2015)
- Cost Comparison of Various types of Surgeries in Unites States, UK and Malaysia
- Major Drivers and Roadblocks of Medical Tourism in Malaysia
1. Executive Summary
3. Malaysia Medical Tourist Arrivals Share, Medical Tourism Market Share & Forecast (in Asia)
4. Malaysia Medical Tourism Overview
5. Malaysia Medical Tourism Cost Analysis in Comparison to USA & UK
6. Malaysia Medical Tourism Growth Drivers
7. Malaysia Medical Tourism Challenges
For more information visit