DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95fb01/hospital_supplies) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Hospital Supplies Market Outlook in Israel to 2017 - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment, Syringes and Needles and Others" to their offering.
GlobalData's new report, Hospital Supplies Market Outlook in Israel to 2017 - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment, Syringes and Needles and Others provides key market data on the Israel Hospital Supplies market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within six market categories - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Operating Room Equipment, Patient Examination Devices, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment and Syringes and Needles. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Hospital Supplies market categories - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Operating Room Equipment, Patient Examination Devices, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment and Syringes and Needles.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within six market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the six market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Israel Hospital Supplies market.
- Key players covered include B. Braun Melsungen AG, 3M Health Care, Cardinal Health, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Permobil AB and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Israel Hospital Supplies competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key Topics Covered:
- Hospital Supplies In Israel
- Disposable Hospital Supplies In Israel
- Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment In Israel
- Operating Room Equipment In Israel
- Patient Examination Devices In Israel
- Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment In Israel
- Syringes and Needles In Israel
- Overview of Key Companies in Israel Hospital Supplies Market
- Hospital Supplies Market Pipeline Products
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- 3M Health Care
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Permobil AB
- Invacare Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Ansell Limited
- Terumo Corporation
- Covidien plc
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Sunrise Medical, Inc.
- Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Getinge AB
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Smiths Medical
- Baxter International Inc.
- BERCHTOLD GmbH & Co. KG
- STERIS Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95fb01/hospital_supplies
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Middle East Israel
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals Medical Devices Medical Supplies