DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3820d/the_hospital_phone) has announced the addition of the "The Hospital Phone Book, 2010-2011 Edition" directory to their offering.
The most up to date information about U.S. & Canadian hospitals anywhere!
If your employees waste precious time trying to navigate the hospital bureaucracy, The Hospital Phone Book has the information you need to reach the right person the first time. Reach Facility Directors, HR Supervisors, or Hospital Administrators with ease! When you need to contact any hospital nationwide, don't waste time researching, turn to The Hospital Phone Book today!
Why Choose The Hospital Phone Book?
- Profiles for over 7,700 hospitals and over 1,000 hotlines & helplines
- Listings arranged in by an easy-to-use geographic format by state and city
- Comprehensive U.S. Government Hospital Index (Including U.S. Foreign Military Hospitals)
- Also lists State Departments of Public Health and State Medical Associations
- The ability to identify key hospital staff members including Human Resource Managers/Directors, Facility Directors, and Hospital Administrators
- The ability to customize the data in the directory to create mailing lists, labels, and call sheets
- Hospital Name
- Contact Names and Titles
- Street & P.O. Box Addresses
- Phone & Fax Numbers
- Website Address & General E-Mail
- Parent Company
- Number of Beds
- Type of facility
- Type of Ownership
7,500+ Companies in the U.S. & Canada 7,400+ Hospital Administrators Listed 4,800+ Facility Supervisors Listed 4,400+ HR Managers Listed 700+ E-mail Addresses
Key Features of the Database Include:
- Contact information includes name & title of Hospital Administrator, Facility Supervisor, & HR Manager (when available), physical address, phone, fax, website & e-mail (when available)
- Company profiles include parent company name, number of beds, type of hospital, & type of ownership
- The fully searchable CD-Rom allows for multiple team members to share the data, sort the data, and locate desired information with ease
- Indexed 2 Ways (Alphabetical & Comprehensive U.S. Government Hospital Index)
- Four separate appendix listings for State Hospital Associations, U.S. Foreign Military Hospitals, Hospital Hotlines & Helplines, & State Departments of Public Health
- Our listings are verified throughout year to ensure that you always have the latest information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3820d/the_hospital_phone
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals