DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a5e2cc/it_glob) has announced the addition of GlobalData 's new report "Healthcare IT Global Market Briefing to 2016" to their offering.
Our new report, Healthcare IT Global Market Briefing to 2016 provides key data, information and analysis on the global healthcare IT market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information the healthcare IT market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Key segments covered include Hospital Information Systems (Electronic Medical Records, Pharmacy Information Systems, Laboratory Information Systems, Clinical Decision Support Systems, Emergency Department, Perioperative Information Systems, Perinatal Information Systems), Medical Imaging Information Systems (PACS, Radiology Information Systems, Cardiology Information Systems).
- Annualized global market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers, and restraints by each category within healthcare IT market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Agfa-Gevaert, Cerner, and McKesson.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the healthcare IT market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the healthcare IT market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global healthcare IT market and the factors shaping it.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of contents
2 HealthCare IT - An Overview
3 Global Healthcare IT: Market Characterization
4 US Healthcare IT: Market Characterization
5 Healthcare IT Market, Competitive Assessment
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- Cerner Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a5e2cc/it_glob.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Australia United States Europe Asia Pacific North America Canada Australia/Oceania
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Networks Software Health Hospitals Professional Services Other Professional Services