DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b8c790/the_guide_to_reduc) has announced the addition of the "The Guide to Reducing Readmissions" report to their offering.
To avoid leaving reimbursement money on the table, healthcare organizations are working hard to reduce avoidable rehospitalizations, especially among Medicare patients. Healthcare reform legislation provides further motivation by offering incentives for programs that improve the efficiency and affordability of the healthcare system.
The Guide to Reducing Readmissions examines eight top tactics that healthcare organizations are using to reduce readmissions, according to responses to the Healthcare Intelligence Network 2010 survey on Reducing Readmissions. Learn how early adopters are utilizing these tactics to empower patients and improve the quality of healthcare delivery.
Don't wait to order your organization's copy of The Guide to Reducing Readmissions and incorporate the best practices, strategies and innovations that top healthcare organizations are using to prevent avoidable rehospitalizations.
The Guide to Reducing Readmissions includes:
- Readmission reduction strategies and tools, as well as benefits, barriers and results;
- Details about selecting, training and employing a case manager;
- Data on using care transition to enhance care coordination, as well as the role of the medical home in care transition;
- Ways to promote successful discharges and handoffs and link transitional care efforts with case management;
- Key roles of technology, such as telephonic monitoring, relating to patient discharge;
- Ways to achieve medication adherence through an integrated care team, use home visits to prevent avoidable readmissions and implement health coaching programs;
- Specific examples of industry experts team based approaches and provider-patient communications;
- Key indicators to identify high-risk patients and ways to close gaps in their hospital discharge process in order to reduce readmissions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Chapter 1: Overview
- Chapter 2: Case Management
- Chapter 3: Care Transitions Management
- Chapter 4: Telephonic Monitoring
- Chapter 5: Hospital Discharge Planning
- Chapter 6: Medication Adherence, Reconciliation and Review
- Chapter 7: Home Visits
- Chapter 8: Patient Education & Coaching
- Chapter 9: Provider Incentives
- Chapter 10: Q&A
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b8c790/the_guide_to_reduc
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals